Spicy Cherry & Lime Margarita | Northwest-Grown Sweet Cherries | TASTYBITS
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice (or in one of those squirt bottles if you're basic!)
- 2 tbsp Very Cherry Simple Syrup (see recipe below)
- 2 oz Tequila (Whatever you have, stay focused on the end goal here!)
- 1 Jalapeno (Swap for a Serrano to kick the heat up a notch)
- 2 Lime Wedges
- 2 Ice Cubes
- Add Lime juice, Very Cherry Simple Syrup and Jalapeno to glass and muddle. Add Tequila and 2 ice cubes. Shake and strain into prepared glass. * Chile limon salted rim, optional!